Halleyruck originally started as a fishing village. It's coastal location and harbour quickly established it as a major trade hub for Pennyworthy. With it's growth, nobel houses quickly moved in to take control and management of Halleyruck.
The town of Halleyruck covers an area of approximately 24 acres, with a total population of approximately 1500 people.
|Cutlers||1||Purse makers||1||Wood Sellers||2|
There are 50 clergy to the following religions
- Ulesh, god of peace
- Justica, goddess of justice and mercy
- Ildavir, goddess of nature
- Maladmin, God of Bureaucracy
- Bashiuus, God of wine & merriment
- Pelagia Goddess of the sea
The Town has four Noble houses
The peace is kept by 4 guardsmen and there are 2 advocates to assist with legal matters. This town is a coastal town.